Campus & Facilities
St. John’s School occupies a 17-acre tract of land with a spectacular view of beautiful Tumon Bay:
- The Upper School is a four-level building containing eighteen general-purpose classrooms, three science laboratories, an art studio, ceramic studio, drama workshop, and an instrumental and choral music studio. The Upper School centers around the Learning Resource Center– a collection of over 16,000 volumes and over 30 magazine subscriptions for student and teacher use. It is equipped with computers and various audio-visual materials to facilitate independent study, research, and scholarship.
- The Middle School is centrally located between the Upper and Lower Schools and contains five regular and four science classrooms.
- The Lower School consists of 24 general and specialized classrooms including an art studio, music studio, and technology lab. Grades Kindergarten through fifth are housed in this building.
- The PreKinder program is housed in a purpose-built annex with three classrooms and private playground.
- Wireless technology abounds throughout the campus.
- The newly renovated The Hungry Knight Snack Shack offers a wide variety of food and drinks for students and parents throughout the school day. Hot lunch is brought in by local vendors such as Chinese, Japanese, and Italian fare.
- The Performing Arts Center / Gymnasium provides facilities for a full range of physical education activities and athletic competitions. Major drama productions, pageants, shows, and concerts are scheduled throughout the year.
- St. John the Divine Church is available for weekly chapel services and special events. The Parish Hall provides a unique setting for meetings and community, while overlooking the beautiful western Pacific.
- Our regulation-sized Athletic Field is the ideal setting for our vigorous athletic program including soccer and rugby.
- A new competitive 7 lane, 25 meter swimming pool completed in Summer 2012 allows us to add water sports to our current curriculum and co-curricular activities.